Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Graduation :: BYU 2008



I graduated from Brigham Young University a couple weeks ago. I loved my time at BYU and the opportunity I had to make good friends and gain an excellent education. My major was information systems and I loved the major. We had great professors and learned a lot of useful things. I'll miss playing hockey for BYU and the fun I had with friends at school.

My father (Papa G) came out for my graduation. We had a good time in Provo and drove home to St. Louis after graduation. On the way home we got into a car accident. Fortunately, no one was injured in the accident and we were still able to finish the drive after the accident. We made quick visits to Carolyn, in Kansas City and Emily, in Columbia to nap and regain strength to finish the trip.

4 comments:

daherfamily said...

welcome to the blogging world jas! i'll add you to my links. how can i get that video from you? i'm not very techno friendly.

Grandpa said...

Jas,
Send your e-mail to Uncle John and he will add you to the family blog which is very cool! His e-mail is john.temple@indoff.com. It will be so cool to see your pics of the US Open. Matt will love those shots.

We are so thankful that your guardian angel was working overtime. We have so much to be thankful for.

Love you,
Aunt Se

lmhiserman said...

Jas,
Welcome to the world of blogging. My blog is lisamerrillandkids.blogspot.com Emily and Carolyn both have my link on their blogs. I'm so glad that you've started a blog. Merrill will be excited to see all of your pictures from the Open when you go. He can live vicariously through you since he can't go.

Bree D. said...

We miss you! You should be here with us - plan on coming next year. The family sang a song last night in memory of the Nile Griffiths Family - "American Pie." You would have been proud of us. We love you Jas!

Donna, Bonita, Danette, Mardi, Jamee, Mikan, Erika, Caitlyn, & Jarom!!!