Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jonathan's Graduation


Jonathan was the last of the Nile and Wendy Griffiths' clan to graduate from Lindbergh High School. I almost didn't make it to the event. That night, the singles branch was having a temple night and I was planning on attending until Jon put me on a guilt trip and I changed my mind. (I think he's been spending too much time with Grandma Farmer:) The ceremony was a little long but worth it to see Jon walk.




I thought the guy announcing his name sounded like the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off; Bueller..Bueller..Bueller. Mr. Rudolf, our neighbor and member of the school board, came over to take the picture with Jon. Congrats Bro!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting Jonny and I know we are all going to miss you sooo much and especially gram and gramps. We all love you and your wonderful ways.
Hugs,
aunt Sue